If a book or magazine article you want is not in our collection, we may be able to get it for you from another library. You just need your library card number. If it's a new book, please recommend a title for purchase instead. Only established borrowers may use Interlibrary Loan.
- Place a request through the Texas Group Catalog.
- You may order up to 5 items at a time. Your account must be in good standing.
- Items take about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. The Library will email or call when the item is ready.
- You have 5 days to pick up the item before it is returned to the lending library. Failure to pick up items may result in loss of borrowing privileges for 6 months.
- Late items cannot be renewed. Only one renewal can be granted.
- Fill out the renewal form or call 281-427-7331 ext. 2 or email Interlibrary Loan
- If the lending library declines, the item should be returned immediately.
- Return items inside the Library during regular business hours. Do not return items in the outside book drop.
- The late fee is $1 a day.
- Books not returned promptly will result in patron's loss of Interlibrary Loan (ILL) privileges.