5600 Connally Road
A request for the proposed rezoning of approximately 0.78 at 5600 Connally Road Open space/recreation ("OR") to General commercial (GC) zoning district.
Planning and Zoning Commission
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. in the Meeting Room at the Community Center
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber
- Thursday, January 14, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. in the Council Chamber
Zoning Regulation Packets
These documents are intended to assist in identifying applicable zoning regulations for each district. Please note that the documents are not all-inclusive but will address the most frequently asked questions. Email Planning Services for updated packets.
|Mixed Use (MU)||Urban Neighborhood (UN)|
|Neighborhood Service Commercial (NSC)||Single-Family Estate (SFE)|
|Livable Center (LC)||Low Density Single-Family (SF1)|
|General Commercial (GC)||Mixed Residential at Low to Medium Densities (SF2)|
|Arts, Cultural, & Entertainment (ACE)||Medium Density Mixed Residential (MF1)|
|Light Industrial (LI)||Mid-Rise Density Mixed Residential Dwellings (MF2)|
|Heavy Industrial (HI)||High Density Residential Dwelling Units (MF3)|
|Open Space and Recreation (O/R)|
Unified Land Development Code
Choose an article for detailed information.
- Division 1. - Jurisdiction And Authority
- Division 2. - Review And Decision-Making Bodies
- Division 3. - Administration And Procedures
- 1.11 - Purpose.
- 1.12 - Simultaneous submission of related applications.
- 1.13 - Pre-application conference.
- 1.14 - Forms.
- 1.15 - Fees.
- 1.16 - Application deadline.
- 1.17 - Application completeness.
- 1.18 - Qualified applicants.
- 1.19 - Action following decision.
- 1.20 - Reapplication limits.
- 1.21 - Public hearing and notice requirements.
- 1.22 - Contents of notice.
- 1.23 - Required public hearing.
- 1.24 - Conduct of public hearings.
- 1.25 - Vote required for action.
- 1.26 - Rezoning, special use permits, and zoning text amendments.
- 1.26.5 - Special use permit for drilling, oil or gas operations in HI district.
- 1.27 - Nonconformities.
- 1.27.5 - Exclusion certificates for drilling, oil or gas operations.
- 1.28 - Regulations pertaining to variances and special exceptions.
- 1.29 - Variance process.
- 1.30 - Special exception process.
- 1.31 - Development manual.
- Division 1. - General
- Division 2. - Zoning Districts
- Division 3. - Land Use Tables And Conditions
Design and Compatibility Standards
- Division 1. - Property Development Standards
- Division 2. - Operational Performance Standards
- Division 3. - Non-Residential Zones
- Division 4. - Residential Zones
- Division 5. - District Compatibility Standards