Based on a previous determination decision (Open Records Decision No. 684) for all governmental bodies with regard to various exceptions to disclosure in the Public Information Act and other statues, we may redact the following confidential Information:
- Sections: 552.024 and Section 552.1175 (b) - Home address, home telephone number, emergency contact information, social security number, date of birth, and/or family member information of a public employee, official, or a peace officer;
- Section 552.136 - Credit card, debit card, charge card, or access device number;
- Section 552.130 - Motor vehicle records (a) (1) a motor vehicle operator’s or driver’s license or permit issued by an agency of this states, (2) a motor vehicle title or registration issued by an agency of this state; or (3) a personal identification document issued by an agency of this state or a local agency authorized to issue an identification document;
- Section 552.137 - Certain E-Mail addresses when communicating electronically with governmental body; and
- Section 552.147 - Social Security Numbers of any living person
NOTE: Redacted documents will not be sent to any requestor electronically.